Saturday night we had a gathering at the Durazzanis for our English class finale. That was fun. One of the pictures here is Fratello Durazzani at his grill. They have the cutest little house. Dad, you would love his grill. The BEST sausage and ribs I ever did taste.
So today we went to Venice again, but this time we took the water bus out to Murano and then Bugano, the glass and lace islands. SOOO amazing!!!! It was fun to go out there and do something different since I've been to Venice a few times now. But Bugano is SO adorable. It has the canals like Venice, but it is all super bright colors and little colorful boats. It reminded me a lot of Greece. Only with the italian flare. ha. Anyway, I am sending some pictures, but they don't quite catch the awesomeness of these places. All of the glass on Murano too was amazing! Hi. I'm in Italy.
I had kind of a rough day this last week. Sunday was my first little meltdown on the mission. Which I am told is normal? But anyway, I just had to let some emotions out. I think Francesco texting us telling us he couldn't come to church and his mom not wanting him to ever kind of triggered it, and then just a lot of stress and built up emotions exploded. No big. I'm fine now. Back in action.
Tomorrow we go to Bergamo to blitz with Sorella Simkins and Bush! I'm SO excited! We saw them at zone conference last week in Verona. That was a nice little reunion. I love getting together with the other sorelle! They are all just so amazing. Zone conference was really great! and actually it wasn't a zone conference, it was a training and zone conference will be next month... but anyway it was so great. Have I told you I love my mission president? He is so incredible! He is doing amazing things for this mission and numbers just keep going up and up. He truly is an inspired man. He and his wife always have the greatest presentations that help you see the gospel in a new light. I always come away from these things feeling edified and uplifted. A lot. My head hurts by the end of the day because I get so much spiritual goodness.
So this is short. I'm sorry. But know that I love you all! Thanks for all the pictures this week! Looks like life is going well for all of you, family. Miss you and love you!!! Til next week!!!
Sorella Forbes
Fratello Durazzani at his grill
Mirano, Italy the 'glass island'
Murano Lighthouse
Sorella Forbes in Bugano, Italy
Bugano, Italy the 'lace island'
more of Bugano...
Sorella Forbes and Sorella Walton in Bugano on P-day
No comments:
Post a Comment