Savona is great! Sorella Durfee is a GEM! She is so great and I'm so excited to work with her. They had 6 baptisms in the last two transfers here, so we are getting everything organized and now trying to build up a new teaching pool. We haven't really been able to teach a whole lot of people yet because of the holidays.
My life is a dream. We had to go to San Remo for district meeting. that includes a train ride along the coast. That's fine... San Remo is gorgeous. And the church is proprio at the beach! There is a yacht club right outside the door. It's beautiful. Also, we run to the beach in the morning. (well a boardwalk that is on the beach. We're on the beach without being on the beach... ha) I watched some cruise ships come in on Saturday morning.It was nice.
The members here seem great. I'm really excited to work with them. I still have yet to meet and get to know all of them. It's a branch of about 50 active members. Or from what I could tell on Sunday. They meet in a tiny space of two old apartments put together to make a church. It's beautiful, but small. We'll need a new place for all the expansion that's happening!
WILLIAM WEST!!! My dear friend William... I found your name in the area book. You served here. About two years ago. I was really excited when I found that out. Any old investigators you want me to look up? :)
ANNA THURSTON!!! An Anziano that was in Pordenone is in my district. He told me that Madelin was baptized. Madelin that you found last year. I refound her in the area book and started teaching her again with Sorella Walton. She was baptized with the Anziani came and took over. How happy!!! I was excited about that too. :)
It was hard leaving Milano! That was the first place I had been for six months. The hardest was saying goodbye to Martin, the Ramos family, and the Albello family. Those people have such a special place in my heart. I included pictures of them. Me and Sorella Ramos cried together a bit. She is truly so special. We worked really close together in Milano. I will miss her until I can talk to her again in June! Same with Martin! It's always the worst saying good by to new converts. Read Thessalonians 2! That's how I feel about them.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONAH! I'm late. But I didn't forget.
and HAPPY NEW YEAR TUTTI!! It was like abattle outside the other night with all the fireworks. They have ones here that literally sound like giant explosions. I didn't sleep very well. We had to be inside at 7 PM Monday and then deep clean the apartments yesterday. So it's nice to be outside again and ready to teach... :)
Vi voglio un sacco di bene! Vi auguro un felice anno nuovo!
Sorella Forbes
Ramos Family
Martin
No comments:
Post a Comment