28 December 2011

Handwritten Letter - Christmas Day!

Moms & Pops! & Kait!
     Buon Natale!  How is Christmas going?  I wish I could write you more than just once a week.  I feel like I forget to tell you something every week!  Like this, a few weeks ago President Brown spoke in Relief Society and said we set an all-time record for Sister Missionaries in the MTC!  Cool right?!  Anyway, I'll be writing you again on Sunday.  They're going to let us since we can't call.  I hope this gets to you before Christmas.  It's just a little simple gift for you.  It's "The Family: A Proclamation to the World" in Italian.  I know it's not much, but we don't have a lot to go by here....ha.  But, along with it, I just want to say thank you.  Thank you for living righteously, for marrying in the Temple, for raising our family in the Gospel, for teaching me how to live righteously...Everything I am today is because of you.  I am eternally blessed to have you as my parents.  I LOVE YOU!  Now, to accompany the Italian Proclamation...
     Io so che Cristo vive!  So che grazie a lui, possiamo vivere con la propria famiglia per l'eternita!  Che gioia!  So che Cristo e il nosto Salvatore & Redentore, e mediante lui possiamo pentirci, e diventare come il nostro padre celeste.  So che Dio e il nostro affetuoso Padre.  Ci ama.  Vuole siamo felice, e ha provato un piano che ci permette.  So che questa chiesa e l'unica chiesa vera mel mondo, e abbiamo un profeta vivente.  So che la mia famiglia e una famiglia eternale, e sono gratissima per quello.  E una bella cosa.  So che qui e dove devo stare, che questo e che Dio vuole per me.  Queste cose sono vere!  E dico queste cose nel nome di Gesu Cristo, Amen!
     My testimony in Italian.  It's a lot prettier spoken...ha.  Love you with all my heart family!  Mi mancate! Vi voglio bene!  Have a fabulous Christmas!  Grazie mille per la vostra amore e support (can't remember the italian word at the moment...)!

Sorella Forbes

ps Mom...thanks for the Italian message on the heart.  It wasn't quite right, but was a valid attempt and brought joy to my heart!:)  Love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment