28 December 2011

Email - December 28, 2011 In quattro settimane...

Buon giorno tutti! How was everybody's Christmas? Mine was fantastic! This email probably won''t be very long because of the letter I sent on Sunday. That pretty much summed up my whole week. Let me just say again, Elder Bednar''s talk was amazing!!! I can''t get over it. I''ll remember that for the rest of my life. Oh and Stephen Allen, Managing Director of the Missionary Department, spoke to us Christmas evening. And he was hilarious, but also had some really great points. I love all the speakers here. Oh, and last night Elder Walker of the Seventy spoke on 10 keys of being a successful missionary and basically used purely scriptures. Scriptures I have read before but never really thought about them the way he used them. That''s one thing that''s really great about being a missionary. It''s SO different reading the scriptures as a missionary.
After this we get to go clean the temple! I''m really excited. It''s been closed for the last two weeks but at least we still get to to clean it! I''ll be excited when we can go back next week. I love the temple!
Nat! Congrats on being the new primary president! I loved your package with notes and pictures from the kids. Niah''s letter had me cracking up. Did she get her iTouch? haha. I''m sure her spell book you made was absolutely fabulous. Tam! You''re baby will be here so soon! I''m so excited! I hope she''s born on my birthday. It''s a good day. :) Col! I want to see pictures of Pait! I''ll bet she''s grown so much since I''ve seen her. You can send pictures to this email and I can see them. So I would love to. And to see pictures from everybody''s Christmas! Kait! You got to talk to Kash?! Cute. How''s he doing? It sounds like he is doing awesome from your last letter. You picked a good one, kid. ;)
Mom and Dad! I''m writing you your own special emails. And they''re coming, so don''t be afraid. haha. I also finally got some more pictures developed and I''m sending those in snail mail! There are some good ones.
Life here at the MTC is as good as ever. I''m really looking forward to the food in Italy, because, not to complain, but I''m kind of getting sick of the food here. It''s pretty good considering how many people they have to cook for, but some real fruits and vegetables will be nice. haha. I''ve seen a lot of friends around. My friend Sister Kimball from Club Style just left yesterday for Hungary. I see Elder Chang from the Breakdance club who is going to China every now and then. Sister Smart who is going to Austria/Germany/Switzerland just left on Monday. She was roommates with some of the other italian sisters. My dear friend and roommate Sister Smith left last Tuesday for New York. We had some time on our Sunday walk before she left to take some pictures up by the temple. Love that dear Sister of mine.
Well, I think that''s all I''ve got to say for now. Except, I''M GOING TO ITALY IN 4 WEEKS FROM YESTERDAY! I''m really excited. I can''t wait. I love the MTC, but I''m feeling almost ready to get out there and to do some work!
Love you all! I hope all is well! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you! Love you!!!
 
Sorella Forbes

No comments:

Post a Comment