That's what our Ward Mission Leader said as he stood up on Sunday to bear his testimony. It was the most BEAUTIFUL meeting ever! Let me tell ya about it...
So Giorgio is kind of our light in the darkness right now. We are struggling so much with finding! We have 2 numbers from our HOURS of finding we did last week. It's gotten increasingly worse! The cold hardened hearts of the people. It's because the Lord is hastening His work, so is Satan. And we are seeing it here! It's crazy! Bold statements and powerful testimonies won't do a whole lot anymore. We can't break through the ice! So we are really focusing on the members. Getting referrals from them. IT IS THE BEST WAY!!! We've knocked hundreds of doors and stopped hundreds of people this last week. NOTHING! It will get better. Good things are coming.
I'm in Genova right now! We are here doing a scambio. I have been with Sorella Gomez and she is WONDERFUL! I am learning so much from her. She is the definition of a Forever Finder! I love her so much. She's from Mexico City. We have been talking about how old we are. She is two transfers behind me. In two weeks I will be the oldest sorella in the mission along with Sorelle Bush and Bunker. That is just crazy... NON CI CREDO! (I do not believe) 15 new Sorelle are coming in in 2 weeks. I think I'l probably train and die in Savona.
Guess where we went today... I'll give you a hint: Mom and Dad, you LOVE this place. It's on the Italian riviera. You have a painting of it in your room....
PORTOFINO!!!!
Oh mamma I love that place. It was a bad day though because it was poring rain. I want to go back when it is dry and sunny. Here are some pictures. I have so many more that I wish I could send. Non c'รจ tempo. Beh. (no time, oh well) I'll send you a cd.
I'm doing well. My health has been restored and I'm feeling good. Our work in Savona is struggling a bit but we will keep working to build it up! Thanks for your love and support and prayers. I truly do feel them! Siete i migliori! (You are the best!)
Wish Preslee a Happy Birthday! Did she get my card?
Sorella Forbes
Me and Sorella Gomez on the train. She is GEM! Love her...
Me in Santa Margherita.
We took the train there and then the bus to Portofino.
And then... the port of Portofino, Italy
Proselyting in Portofino! HA!
Me in front of Santo Sebastiano church
No comments:
Post a Comment